NOTE: This is for you IF:
- You want to improve your Medical English from low-intermediate to high-intermediate.
- You want to do OET but must first improve your basic English before you do OET Preparation.
Each module has approximately 10 hours of learning
In-course tutor messaging. Send a message to your tutor from inside the modules if you have a question.
You will practice how to
- elicit details about symptoms or diagnoses
- record details accurately while you listen
- ask politely to do a physical examination
- give instructions during physical examinations
- explain to the patient your “working diagnosis”
- common symptoms
- present perfect progressive
- past progressive
- past perfect
- adjectives (for symptoms)
[Module access is for 60 days from the time you start the module.]