NOTE: This is for you IF:
- You want to improve your Medical English from low-intermediate to high-intermediate.
- You want to do OET but must first improve your basic English before you do OET Preparation.
Each module has approximately 10 hours of learning
In-course tutor messaging. Send a message to your tutor from inside the modules if you have a question.
You will practice
- discussing background, and job roles and responsibilities
- talking about plans, goals and ambitions
- talking about patient-centred care
- linking similar and different ideas together in sentences
- healthcare professions
- hospital and ward layout and equipment
- patient-centred care
- role of healthcare
- simple present
- simple future ‘will’ and ‘going to’
- conjunctions (linking words)
- common collocations (verb + noun OR verb + preposition)
- hospital activities
- daily professional routines
- plans and preferences
[Module access is for 60 days from the time you start the module.]