NOTE: This is for you IF:
- You want to improve your Medical English from low-intermediate to high-intermediate.
- You want to do OET but must first improve your basic English before you do OET Preparation.
Each module has approximately 10 hours of learning
In-course tutor messaging. Send a message to your tutor from inside the modules if you have a question.
You will practice
- explaining provisional and differential diagnoses
- describing test purpose and procedure
- discussing treatments available and their effects
- informing, reassuring and warning patients about outcomes
- kinds of tests
- test equipment
- common verbs in medical procedures
- verb+noun collocations
- simple future (will / going to)
- active and passive voice
- conditional 0 and 1
- conditionals with modal verbs
[Module access is for 60 days from the time you start the module.]