NOTE: This is for you IF:
- You want to improve your Medical English from low-intermediate to high-intermediate.
- You want to do OET but must first improve your basic English before you do OET Preparation.
Each module has approximately 10 hours of learning
In-course tutor messaging. Send a message to your tutor from inside the modules if you have a question.
You will practice
- change tone and intonation based on kind of exchange
- instruct, reassure, suggest, caution, encourage and advise
- restate and rephrase information
- confirm understanding
- prepositions of time
- adverbs of time
- modal verbs
- function of language (suggesting, warning, encouraging, advising, instructing, giving opinion or showing attitude)
- intonation and word stress
[Module access is for 60 days from the time you start the module.]