NOTE: This is for you IF:
- You want to improve your Medical English from low-intermediate to high-intermediate.
- You want to do OET but must first improve your basic English before you do OET Preparation.
Each module has approximately 10 hours of learning
In-course tutor messaging. Send a message to your tutor from inside the modules if you have a question.
You will practice
- natural speech and common idioms in describing feelings
- compare, contrast and summarise changes in patient condition, if any
- use new vocabulary and grammar forms to give important explanations and instructions
- use shorter grammar forms to give information and instructions
- clinical signs
- activities of daily life
- phrasal verbs
- adjectives and adverbs
- relative pronouns and clauses
[Module access is for 60 days from the time you start the module.]